- i-can pregnancy kit contains- one single use pregnancy detection strip, which contains 1 test device and 1 disposable dropper
- You can perform this test as early as on the 6th day after having unprotected sex
- However, in order to obtain best results, you should perform the I-can test on the day of the missed period or later, you should collect your first urine sample to perform this test
- Method I: Collect the morning first urine sample in a clean dry container, now, with the help of the dropper place three drops of urine in the small aperture in the kit that this is marked as s
- Results: Positive - dark pink or purple color band appears, negative: if there is no pink color band or a light pink band on the test region, it indicates that you are not pregnant
- The i-can pregnancy testing kit is 99% accurate provided the test is performed properly.
Manufactured By: Bhat Bio-Tech India (P) Ltd, 11-A, 4th Cross, Veerasandra, Indl Area, Electronics City, Bengalore 560100, Karnataka, India.
Marketed By: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Country of Origin: India
Best Before: 24 Months from the Manufacturing date