Pad free periods with 8-10 hours of protection. 100% Medical Grade liquid silicon makes the cup soft and flexible. Leak proof cups can be worn overnight. reusable upto 10 years. Safe in physical activities like exercising, swimming or dancing.
- The i-activ Menstrual Cup is made of 100% medical grade silicone and is extremely flexible and soft to use.
- i-activ Menstrual cup gives you pad free periods and provides you 8-10 hours of protection against changing pads.
- It is leak proof & protects your intimate skin against rashes and foul odour.
- It is environment friendly and is reusable upto 10 years.
- You can enjoy your physical activities like exercising, swimming or dancing without worrying about periods with i-activ menstrual cup.
- Daily use of i-feel Gentle Intimate Wash helps maintain pH balance and protect from related issues like rashes, itchiness and unpleasant odour.
- i-feel Gentle Intimate wash is enriched with Tea Tree Oil (helps keep infections away), Neem, Tulsi & Aloe vera Extracts (maintains healthy vaginal flora).
- i-feel Gentle Intimate wash also contains Lactic Acid to maintain Vaginal ph
- i-feel Gentle Intimate wash is free from all kinds of sulphates, Paraben & Alcohol. Therefore, it is extremely safe to use during pregnancy. It can be used daily including period days.
Easy to use
Washing: Thoroughly sterilize (wash) your hands and cup with warm water.
Folding of cup: Hold the cup facing upside and fold it in half by pressing the sides of cup together to form “C” shape. Hold the folded side properly between your thumb and forefinger.
Inserting the cup: Gently separate the opening of the vagina with one hand and slowly push the folded side of the cup inside the vaginal opening. Please ensure that the folded cup opens up fully inside the vagina and forms a seal while taking the hand out.
Removing the cup: Wash your hands with warm water and soap. Hold the stem gently and pull it out till you can touch the bottom of the cup. Now slightly press the cup in the bottom to release the air seal and pull the cup out completely.
Emptying the cup: The cup needs to be emptied 2 to 5 times a day depending upon the flow of the individual. Empty the cup in the toilet. Rinse it thoroughly with water and reinsert.
Easy to Sterilize & Store
- When your periods are over and the cup is no longer in use, first wash your cup with luke warm water and soap
- Then place the cup in boiling water for 2-3 mins to fully sanitize it
- Remove the cup from the boiling water and allow it to air dry completely
- Store it in the provided jute bag when not in use
Manufactured By: Guangdong Yuxiang Silicone & Plastic Co., Ltd., 1 YuXiang Road, 8 ShangNan Industral Park, FuSha Town, Zhong Shan City, GuangDong Province, China - 528434 & Pontika Aerotech Ltd Village Johron, PO - Puruwala,Nahan Road, Paonta Sahib, Dist. Sirmour (HP) 173001, India
Marketed By: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Country of Origin: India
Best Before: 24 Months from the Manufacturing date