I know - menopause testing is a urine based test to check if a women is approaching towards Menopause. If a women is facing symptoms like Hot flashes, irregular flow, heavy flow, night sweats, mood swings, fatigue, irritability, she should check and confirm with menopause tesing kit, if she is in her early stage of menopause.
1. If a women is facing symptoms like Hot flashes, irregular flow, heavy flow, night sweats, mood swings, fatigue, irritability, she should check and confirm with menopause testing kit, if she is in her early stage of menopause.
2. One of the most important hormone involved in maintaining fertility is FSH(Follicle stimulating Hormone). It is responsible for stimulating a woman's ovaries in order to produce eggs. After the age of 30, a woman's fertility begins to decline & more FSH is produced to stimulate the ovaries for producing eggs. As you approach menopause, FSH level rises higher than the normal level. Hence a rise in FSH hormone, coupled with other symptoms of mesopause is an important factor associated with onset of menopause.
3. This is quick & reliable home based urine test.
4. One pack contains 3 testing kits.
5. Early detection will help women in managing her symptoms & health better.
Direction For Use:
Put the 2 drops of urine in the slot (S) of the I know menopause testing kit, read the results in 5-10 minutes & discard the device.
Safety Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Do not freeze and avoid exposure to direct light and high temperature.
Manufactured By: M/S Mediforce Healthcare Pvt. Ltd, Unit - 2, Plot NO. 46, Industrial Area, Gondpur, Tehsil Paonta Sahib, District Sirmour,173025, Himachal Pradesh
Marketed By: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Country of Origin: India
Best Before: 24 Months from the Manufacturing date
Non- Returnable :-For a Damaged, Defective, Wrong or expired item, you can request a refund or replacement within 5 days of delivery. You will need to share the image of the item and its defects against your order id on mailto:email@example.com or contact on 1800229898. Refer Return, Refund & Exchange Policy for more details