Lacto Calamine Vitamin C Facewash, enriched with Niacinamide and Aloe Vera works effectively on your skin to exfoliate it and provide bright and radiant skin. The face wash evens skin tone, reduces pigmentation and frequency of acne & pimples.
- Lacto calamine Vitamin C Face wash for men and women exfoliates skin and evens skin tone.
- Contains Vitamin C which gives smooth, bright and radiant skin.
- Contains Niacinamide which soothes & moisturises skin and is known to reduce pigmentation.
- Contains Aloe Vera Gel which soothes skin, reduces pimples & acne.
- Lacto calamine Vitamin C Face wash is suitable for all skin types including those with oily skin related issues.
Purified Water, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocoyl Glucoside, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) Extract, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Extract, Manjistha (Rubia cordifolia) Extract, Vegetable Glycerin, Sodium Gluconate, Fragrance/ Essential Oil, Citrus Lemon (Citrus medica limonum) Peel Oil, Orange Essential (Citrus aurantium dulcis) Peel Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Pantothenic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Linalool, d-Limonene, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citral, Geraniol, Methyl 2-octynoate, Hydroxycitronellal
Directions for use
Massage small amount of Lacto Calamine face wash on face and neck in circular motion, avoid eye area. Rinse-off. Use twice daily. Suitable for All Skin Types.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Manufacturer: Bo International, Bo International, A-91, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi 110052, A-91, Wazirpur Industrial Area, Delhi 110052
Best Before: 24 Months from the Manufacturing date
Marketed By: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Country of Origin: India