- Polycrol Xpress Relief is an Antacid Gel with hydroxide ingredients and activated dimethicone.
- Each 5 ml of Polycrol Xpress Relief contains: Magnesium hydroxide 100 mg, Aluminium Hydroxide Gel I.P 5 g, Activated dimethicone I.P 125 mg, Sorbitol (70%)
- Polycrol Xpress relief neutralizes the acid content in the stomach and gives relief from the burning sensation in the stomach.
- It too forms a salt with acid and reduces the acidity in the stomach. It forms magnesium chloride salt and water.
- Aluminum hydroxide increases the pH in the stomach. The acid present in the stomach is hydrochloric acid. Aluminum hydroxide reacts with this acid and form a salt and water. Thus the acidity reduced
Country of Origin: India
Manufacturer: Naxpar Pharma Pvt. Ltd, 182 village-Gurumajra, Kishanpura, Tehsil: Baddi, Dist- Solan, Himachal Pradesh, 174101
Marketed by: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Best Before: 36 Months from the Manufacturing date