Terms and Conditions applicable for the contest.
- The contest period is limited for a period of one-week, starting 06/11/2023 and shall last till 13/11/2023 and the decision to extend, modify, or cancel the said period as well as any of the Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) solely lies with the Company.
- This contest is open to all residing in India except in the State of Tamil Nadu in view of the provision of the Tamil Nadu Prize Scheme (Prohibition) Act, 1979.
- Every Participant shall be eligible only for single entry and can comment on the post only once. The winners will be requested to share the residential address for delivering the hamper.
- Participants who are the employee of the company or its subsidiaries are referred to as “in-house employee’s” for the purpose of these terms and conditions.
- Baring the distributor and/or retailer and/or advisors and/or advertising agency and/or media house and/or their employees / relatives (relatives shall include spouse, children and parents) and/or relatives (relatives shall include spouse, children and parents) of the employees and/or employees of the Company who are directly involved in organizing this contest are not eligible to participate in the contest and any participant from the above will be disqualified.
Entrance to the contest:
- Contest shall be announced and communicated by the Company on social media portals such as Instagram and Facebook.
- All the participants can take part in the contest by following the procedure as mentioned herein below in clause 11.
- Every Participant shall be eligible for single entry only and can comment on the post only once. Company would be required to ask the participants to share their personal details such as name, phone number, email id and address along with a valid photo id proof (Aadhar card, and/or Passport) to be eligible to claim the prizes. Participants submitting forged documents as identity proof and/or misrepresenting their identity and/or giving false declaration/information shall be disqualified from the contest forthwith as and when the same comes to the knowledge of the Company.
- Participants are required to visit @lactocalamineindia on Instagram or Facebook and follow the said page.
- On the comments section of the giveaway post, participants are required to comment their favourite Diwali memory, tag 3 friends of yours and ask them to participate in the contest.
- Winners of the contest shall be selected by the company on first come first serve basis only after completing all mandatory steps as per the terms and conditions applicable for the contest during the contest period.
Announcement of Winner:
- Winner shall be announced by the Company on 14/11/2023 through our social media handles @lactocalamineindia i.e- Instagram handle and Lacto Calamine Facebook page.
- In order to receive the prizes, the winner shall share all relevant details including but not limiting to name, address, email id and phone number along with valid photo identity or any other document as requested by the Company for completion of verification process. Company reserves the right to contact the Winners through Instagram and/or Facebook Messenger services.
- Two (2) winners shall be selected by the Company who were the first two participants to comment on the post and tag the 3 friends on the same.
- The winning participant shall be eligible for a gift hamper consisting of 1 unit of Lacto Calamine Sunscreen SPF 50 PA+++- 50g, 1 unit of Lacto Calamine Light Moisturising Gel 150g and 1 unit of Lacto Calamine 10% Niacinamide Serum- 30ml.
- The selected winner(s) will be contacted by the Company through Instagram Messenger/Facebook Messenger. In case where the participant cannot be reached or does not respond to the message from the organization on the day he is declared as winner, his rights as a winner would be forfeited and an alternative winner shall be declared.
- Company’s decision is final regarding the selection of the winner(s) and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard. However, winners shall have the right to relinquish their rights in their prize. In such case winner(s) will intimate the Company in writing about his/her wish to relinquish their right and the Company shall not be held liable for the same at later date.
- In order to claim the prize at the time of delivery of prize, it will be mandatory for the participant to show his/her identity proof including Pan Card and Aadhar Card or Passport, and sign an acknowledgement/acceptance/declaration in respect thereof. Representative shall click a picture of the said identity card and shall take the acknowledgement/acceptance/declaration for Company’s record. The winner shall also consent to usage of his/her photos or video bytes taken by the Representative or so shared by him/herThe Company shall try to deliver the prizes on the predetermined date but the Company will not be responsible for any delay caused due to unforeseen or force majeure conditions and would free to make alternate arrangements of dispersal of prize(s).
- Prize items awarded in this contest shall not be exchanged for money or any other item. The Company reserves its right to substitute any prize for another prize of the similar value.
- The Company reserves right to use name, text, image, and/or photograph, video footage or audio record of the participants as well as of those taken of the winner for advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes in any media, for the purpose of promotion of this contest or the concerned brand.
- Any image of the Prizes shown on any Promotional material are depictive and only for representation purpose. Actual product may vary.
Use of Name of the Winners:
- By participating in this contest, participants and winners hereby grant to Company an unconditional perpetual right, implied consent at no cost and authority to use, publish and broadcast their name, image, and/or photograph, video footage or audio record for advertising, promotion, marketing and/or other purposes in any media, solely for the purpose of promotion of this contest and/or the concerned brand.
- The Company is committed to protecting and respecting privacy of the participants to this contest, and only collects personal information in order to conduct the contest alone and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties for communication in respect hereof for limited purpose of this contest on need to know basis. Such personal information shall further be used by the Company for the purpose of contacting the participants in case of selection of winners. The contestants by participating in the contest consents to usage as mentioned herein and / or acknowledgement/acceptance/declaration. By participating in the contest the participants consent to usage of the details disclosed by them for the purpose of the contest and/or for the purpose of any promotional activity for any brand of the Company.
- By entering into the contest and sending their entries to the Company, Participants undertakes that having understood the terms and conditions as specified herein he or she has agreed to the present Terms and Conditions for being part of the contest.
- The Company reserves the right to alter/withdraw the contest at any time without prior intimation, including the rights to amend, cancel or withdraw in part or full all conditions of this contest including the right to substitute any prize for an item of equal value. The Company will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to the applicable laws, to terminate or modify the contest or to modify the terms and conditions at any time prior to the closing date of the contest by posting the revised terms at www.littlesindia.in. It shall be deemed that the participants agree and accepts the revised terms and conditions as well.
- In case of any dispute or difference in respect of or in connection with the contest herein, the decision of the Company shall be final and binding on everyone. All disputes will be subject to the jurisdiction of Court of Law in Mumbai only.
- The decision(s) of the Company in connection with all matters relating to the Promotion shall be final and non-appealable.