Lacto Calamine 1% Salicylic acid Body Wash works to gently exfoliate, smooth and soften the skin without drying out the skin. thanks to an expert blend of Salicylic Acid, Cica, Aloe Vera and turmeric.
1. Exfoliation Star: Salicylic Acid (1%) is a beta hydroxy acid known for its exfoliating properties, which help remove dead skin cells, and cleanses pores. In a body wash, it can help exfoliate the skin on your body, improving texture and addressing issues like roughness and bumps.
2. Cica (Centella Asiatica): Cica, also known as Centella Asiatica or Gotu Kola, is an herbal ingredient known for its soothing and healing properties. It can help calm irritated skin and promote skin barrier repair.
3. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is well-known for its moisturizing and soothing properties. It can help hydrate the skin and provide relief to dry or irritated areas.
4. TURMERIC has antiseptic properties & imparts an glow to the skin
5. Naturally Derived Scrubbing Beads: These beads likely provide physical exfoliation to help remove dead skin cells and promote smoother skin.
6. Paraben-Free and Dermatologically Tested
7. Suitable for All Skin Types: The product being suitable for all skin types implies that it's formulated to be gentle enough for a broad range of skin types, including sensitive skin.
Do not use on inflamed or broken skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs.
Formulations containing botanical actives tend to change colour overtime, however, the efficacy of product is not impacted.
Store in a cool & dry place away from sunlight.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
Pour small amount of Lacto Calamine Bodywash into your palm and
gently massage/rub on your wet body. Rinse off. Suitable for all skin types.
Manufactured By:Pontika Aerotech Limited, Village-Johron,
P.O. Puruwala, Nahan Road, Paonta Sahib, Dist. Sirmour (H.P.)-173001
Marketed By: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Country of Origin: India
Best Before: 24 Months from the Manufacturing date