COVIFIND COVID-19 Antigen Self-Test is an In-Vitro diagnostics immunochromatographic rapid assay kit for the qualitative detection of SARS-CoV-2 specific antigen in nasal swab specimens from symptomatic & asymptomatic individuals. This test is authorized & intended for non-prescription home use as self-test with self-collected nasal specimens from individual aged 18 years or older & with adult collected nasal specimens from individuals aged 2 years or older. This test intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of SARS-CoV-2 infections. A positive test result should be considered as a true positive & does not need reconfirmation by RT-PCR test. Negative results must be combined with clinical observations, patient history, and epidemiological information. Symptomatic individuals identified negative by Rapid Antigen Test (RAT) should be linked with RT-PCR test facility and subsequently get tested by RT-PCR to rule out COVID-19 infection. In the meantime, such individual will be urged to follow home isolation and treatment as negative report on RAT may not be true negative in some cases.
1. Wash your hands. Make sure they are dry before starting the best.
2. Remove the test components from the box and place them on a flat surface.
3. Open the COVIFIND App and fill in the credentials. (All the fields are mandatory as per ICMR guidelines)
4. Remove the test device from the pouch.
5. Scan the QR code the cassette to link the credentials.
6. Peel the Aluminum foil from the pre-field buffer tube.
7. Push the buffer tube on the perforated circle.
8. Sample Collection Step-1: Remove the sterile swab from the tail end.
9. Sample Collection Step-2:
i. Carefully insert the swab into one nostril 2-4 cm or until resistance is met.
ii. Slowly rotate the Swab, gently rubbing it along the insides of your nasal passage at least 5 times.
iii. Using the same swab, repeat in the other nostril.
10. Sample Collection Step-3
i. Insert the swab in the buffer tube and swirl it 8-10 times in the fluid.
ii. Pinch the swab tip through the Tube to remove any remaining fluid.
iii. Hold the buffer tube firmly, lift the swab till breakpoint and snap the swab handle at breakpoint.
iv. leave the swab inside the tube and discard the stick.
v. Secure the cap on top of the buffer tube.
1. Squeeze 4 droop of fluid from the tube into the sample well of test device.(The test device should e immediately once opened)
2. You can read the results at 15 minutes. Results post 20 minutes should not be considered valid.
3. Clicks a photo of the test device on the app. The app will analyze and display your Covid-19 test result and the same shall be final result.
1. If both the control line "C" and the test line "T" appear, the results is Positive.
2. If there is only control line "C" and no test line "T" visible, the results is Negative.
3. If the control line "C" is not visible, the result will be Invalid regardless of whether test line "T" is visible. In this case repeat the test with a new kit.
1. Place the swab, tube and test device into the disposal bag.
2. Seal the disposal bag and dispose the bag in a waste bin.
- COVIFIND COVID-19 Antigen Test is in vitro diagnostics test, designed for the qualitative detection of SARS-Cov-2 antigen, as self-test at home.
- The test results obtunded with this test should only be interpreted in conjugation with other diagnostic procedure and clinical finding.
- If the test result is negative and clinical symptoms persist, additional testing using other clinical methods is recommended. A negative or non-reactive test result
- does not preclude the possibility of exposure to or infection with SARS-CoV-2 virus at any time.
- The test for the detection of SARS-Cov-2 antigen should be done in human nasal swab specimens only.
- Failure to follow the test procedure and inter preparation of test results may adversely affect the test performance and/or produce invalid results.
- Positive test results do not exclude co-infection with other pathogens while Negative test results do not include other corona virus infection except the SARS-Cov-2.
Manufactured By: "Meril Diagnostics Private Limited" Second Floor, D1-D3, Meril Park, Survey No. 135/2/B & 174/2, Muktanand Marg Chala, Vapi - 396191, Gujarat, India"
Marketed By: Piramal Pharma Ltd
Country of Origin: India
Shelf life: 24 Months